Simon the Snappy Crocodile Alligator Hat Crochet PDF Pattern
Snappy Simon the Crocodile Hat - Crochet PDF Pattern - Designed by Ira Rott.
$ 6.50 CAD
Alligator Crocodile Hat Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 12 pages, Pattern includes 7 sizes, written row-by-row instruction and step by step pictures.
single crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, crocodile stitch, puff stitch, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing.
• Red Heart Super Saver; Weight category: 4/worsted
• Sewing needle with large eye
• Stitch Markers
• Polyester stuffing
• Styrofoam Head form (optional)
• 5.5 mm (US I )
• 3.5 mm (US E )
SIZE: 7 sizes, from 6 months to Large Adults
6-12 mo. 16" - 18" (41-46 cm)
1-3 yrs. 18" - 20"(46-51 cm)
3-5 yrs. 20"- 21" (51-53½ cm)
5-10 yrs . 21"-21½"(53½-55cm)
Preteens-Teens 21½" - 22½"(55-57½cm)
Medium Adults 22"-23½"(56-60 cm)
Large Adults 23½"- 25" (60-63½ cm)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
•All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
•Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
• This Material CANNOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on a limited basis, with reference to designer's pattern in your listing example: Pattern designed by www.IraRott.com
• You MUST take your own pictures to represent your work. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to IraRott inc. is strictly PROHIBITED!