FORMAT: pdf, 5 pages, chart pattern, includes row by row instruction and pictures. Easy to follow
single crochet; chain, double crochet, follow chart (optional).
98½ cm" x 10 " (255 cm x 25 ½ cm)
MATERIALS / SIZE:
• Any solid DK yarn for flowers inside of motifs
• Any WORSTED yarn for edging
• 3.5 mm (E)
gauge and finished scarf size will slightly vary depending on yarn you use and your tension. You can join more or less motifs to alter your scarf size.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
• All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• Permission is granted to sell your finished item on a limited basis with a reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by www.IraRott.com
• Using of any photo that belongs to IraRott inc is strictly prohibited