FORMAT: PDF, 6 pages, written row-by-row stitch pattern, includes many pictures, easy to follow.
5 ¾" (14½ cm) long (not including pompom)
Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increasing, decreasing, work in rounds
• Yarn - Weight Category: 4 / Medium: Worsted (exact yarn source is specified in the pattern)
• Plastic buttons – 12 mm
• Polyester stuffing
• Sewing needle with large eye
• Black beads
• Stitch markers (optional)
• key chain
• 3.5 mm (E US size)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
• All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• Permission is granted to sell your finished item on a limited basis with a reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by www.IraRott.com
• Using of any photo that belongs to IraRott inc is strictly prohibited