FORMAT: PDF, 18 pages, US crochet terms. File size is 2.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Pattern includes written row-by-row instructions, crochet diagrams and step-by-step pictures. Easy to follow.
MATERIALS: You will need regular Stick Umbrella with 8 ribs and 24½” (62 cm) rib length when umbrella is closed (you can even use a frame from your old umbrella).
SKILLS: work in rounds with thread, single crochet; chain, double crochet, triple crochet, cluster, picot, shell, follow chart (optional).
SIZE: Adult Size Umbrella
• Any 100% mercerized cotton thread size 10. Qty: approx 220 grams / 1210 m. (1323 yd)
• Regular Stick Umbrella with 8 ribs. Size: 24½” (62 cm) rib length when umbrella is closed
• Sewing needle
• Fast drying glue
• US 2
VIDEO TUTORIAL: http://www.irarott.com/Crochet_Parasol_Patterns.html
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
• All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• Permission is granted to sell your finished item on a limited basis with a reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by www.IraRott.com
• Using of any photo that belongs to IraRott inc is strictly prohibited