FORMAT: PDF, 14 pages, Written row-by-row pattern includes many pictures and instruction for hat with and without earflaps , easy to follow.
Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increasing, decreasing, work in rounds
• Assorted textured yarns (Weight category: 5/ BULKY/ 12 ply (7 wpi) – any eyelash, fur, boucle, popcorn, feather, ruffle yarns, etc – the more different fun yarns you use, the better.
• Knook (crochet hook with detachable cable) for working pom-pom yarn. The Knook is currently available at Walmart stores. You can also use just regular circular knitting needles instead. Step by step pictures how to work with the knook are provided in the pattern.
• Worsted weight yarn for shell edging (optional).
• Small Latch Hook for hiding loose ends
SIZE: from Newborns to Adults
• 0-3 mo: 13" - 14 " (33-36 cm)
• 3-6 mo: 14" - 16" (36-41 cm)
• 6-12 mo: 16"- 18" (41-46 cm)
• 1-3 yrs: 18" - 20" (46-51 cm)
• 3-5 yrs: 20"- 21" (51-53½ cm)
• 5-10 yrs : 21"- 22 "(53½-56cm)
• Preteens-Adults : 22"-23"(56-58½cm)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
• All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• Permission is granted to sell your finished item on a limited basis with a reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by www.IraRott.com
• Using of any photo that belongs to IraRott inc is strictly prohibited