Panda Bear Bubble Dress & Headband Crochet Pattern
Panda Bear Bubble Dress and Headband - Crochet PDF Pattern
$ 7.50 CAD
Crocheted Bodice dress with fabric skirt - This pattern can be used to make a dress or top.
PDF, 12 pages, includes written row-by-row instruction, and many step by step pictures.
SKILLS: single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet; slip stitch, work in rounds, decreasing. Sewing skills and sewing machine are required
• Yarn - Weight Category: 4 / Medium
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS / TOOLS:
• Sewing needle with large eye
• 2 Black Eye buttons (25 mm)
• 2 White Closure buttons (20 mm)
• Mini Eye Buttons for headband (9 mm)
• Elastic Headband
• Felt (white)
• Black T-shirt fabric
• Stitch Markers
• Elastic band for skirt
• Sewing machine
• Sewing thread
• 3.5 mm (E)
• 8 dc sts X 4 rows = 2" X 2" (5 X 5 cm)
SIZE: 2 (4, 6, 8, 10) years
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
• All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• Permission is granted to sell your finished item on a limited basis with a reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by www.IraRott.com
• Using of any photo that belongs to IraRott inc is strictly prohibited