Panda Hood with Scarf and Bear Paws Crochet PDF Pattern
Panda Hood with Scarf and Bear Paws Crochet Pattern by Irarott
$ 6.50 CAD
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
5 SIZES: From 3 yrs to Large Adult
FORMAT: PDF, 16 pages, 2.6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, it also includes many diagrams, photos, and conversion chart to UK crochet terms (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Single crochet, double crochet, crab stitch, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
• Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn - Weight Category: 5 / Bulky; Qty: 1 ball of White Color
• Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn - Weight Category: 6 / Super Bulky; Qty: 2 balls of Ebony Color
• Bernat Super Value - Weight Category: 4 / Worsted; Qty: 1 ball of Black & White Colors
• Tapestry needle
HOOKS: 5.5 mm (I) & 6.5 mm (K)
GAUGE: 9 dc sts X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 6.5 mm (K) and Soft Boucle Yarn or holding Pipsqueak Yarn together with Super Value. Please check your tension before starting your work. Use any hook size to obtain the gauge.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished Project.
•All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
•Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
• This Material CANNOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on a limited basis, with reference to designer's pattern in your listing example: Pattern designed by www.IraRott.com
• You MUST take your own pictures to represent your work. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to IraRott inc. is strictly PROHIBITED!